Henderson Criminal Defense Attorney
Henderson, Las Vegas’ “city next door,” is a growing and evolving city. Located about 16-miles southeast of Las Vegas, it is the second-largest city in Nevada. Henderson is home to award-winning restaurants, a variety of indoor and outdoor activities and entertainment, and a thriving community made up of businesses, schools and families proud to call the city, “home.” Sadly though, as with most cities, it is also home to crime. Some of the most common crimes reported in Henderson are property crime, violent crime, theft, burglary, and assault.
Being accused of a State or Federal criminal offense in Henderson is a serious issue. Facing criminal charges can be very frightening and stressful for you and your family. If you have been accused of a crime in Henderson, Nevada, you will need a highly qualified and experienced criminal defense attorney to defend you. A defense lawyer familiar with the local court system can get your charges dropped or dismissed. We are available 24 hours a day; call our Henderson criminal defense attorneys at 702.333.3333 for a strategy session. Our law office has being servicing Nevada since 2007 and we defend clients accused of DUI charges, drug crimes, domestic violence, assault and battery, theft crimes and other criminal offenses.
Why Choose The Defenders
- Excellent History of Successful Case Results.
- Henderson Attorney, K. Ryan Helmick, has been:
- Recipient of the National Trial Lawyers Top 40 Under 40
- Awarded the “10 Best Award in Client Satisfaction” by The American Institute of Criminal Law Attorneys
- Honored with the “Clients Choice Award” by Avvo
- Available 24 Hours a Day, 7 Days a Week.
- Positive online reviews and client testimonials.
- Affordable Payment Options Available
- Personal Attention & Responsiveness