How to find inmates at the CCDC in Las Vegas?
The public is able to search for people who may be incarcerated at the Clark County Detention Center (CCDC) in Las Vegas, Nevada, by calling (702) 671-3900 or by the internet.
On this page, our Las Vegas criminal defense attorneys provide detailed information about the process required to search for people who are in custody at the CCDC.
1. How to find a CCDC inmate online?
To search for a person who is in custody at the Clark County Detention Center online, you will need to visit the CCDC Inmate Information Search. Once on that web-page you will be presented with three different options to search for your inmate:
- Inmate Name
- Inmate ID
- JC (Justice Court) Case Number
The results on the page will resemble this:
It is recommended for users on the internet to type in only the first two letters of the person’s last name, and then scroll the results to find the person they are searching for.
There are times that a delay is noticed between a detainee being booked in to the CCDC and the information found through the updated online database. The most up-to-date information is available when you call the CCDC directly at (702) 671-3900.
2. How to find a CCDC inmate by phone?
To find out whether a person is in CCDC custody by phone, call the jail at (702) 671-3900. The staff members at the jail will be able to help. Providing the person’s name, inmate ID number or the case number will greatly help in the process.
3. What if a CCDC inmate is under protective custody?
The CCDC website does not display any information regarding detainees that fall under protective custody. For additional information, call the information line for the jail at (702) 671-3900.
4. How to find a CCDC inmate who is under 18-years-old?
The CCDC website does not display any information regarding juvenile detainees. For additional information, call the information line for the jail at (702) 671-3900.
5. What if the CCDC inmate is identified as Jane or John Doe?
The CCDC website does not display any information regarding John- or Jane Doe detainees. For additional information, call the information line for the jail at (702) 671-3900.
6. What is another resource for family or friends of CCDC inmates?
We are The Defenders
If your loved one has been arrested in Nevada then you need to call our Las Vegas criminal defense attorneys at 702-333-3333 today.
- We will discuss the case with you for free.
- We may be able to help get your loved one released from custody.
- We will fight to get any of their charges reduced or dismissed.