Las Vegas Criminal Defense Attorneys
Your Defense Lawyers
If you’re in criminal trouble in Nevada, welcome to the law firm that can help. The Defenders is a criminal defense law firm whose lawyers defend clients arrested or charged with DUIs, felonies, misdemeanors, domestic violence, sex crimes, murder, drug possession, white collar crimes and more than a dozen other criminal case categories. Here’s what you need to know. First, time is critical. You need help now, before the trouble gets any deeper. Second, the choice of a law firm you make now can affect the outcome of your case and make a lifetime of difference. You need to work with a Nevada-based law firm, one whose lawyers know the ins and outs of the local court system and laws. The Defenders is that law firm, one with proven results for clients.
A serious offense demands a serious defense. No matter the criminal case, our lawyers can help by listening to the facts, uncovering new information and positioning you with the best defense possible. The Defenders’ lawyers defend clients every day on these types of cases:
- Driving Under the Influence (DUI, DWI): After an arrest and a blood alcohol reading over the legal limit of .08, your case is far from over. We will investigate all aspects of your case and prove any deficiencies in the charges to avoid conviction and driver’s license suspension wherever possible.
- Domestic Violence: This crime is a violent or aggressive behavior within the home, typically involving the violent abuse of a spouse or partner. It is important to remember that domestic violence charges cannot be dropped once they are made against the “accused” because it is technically the state of Nevada or City of Las Vegas that is bringing the charges against the defendant. If you have been charged with a Domestic Violence crime, it is important to contact The Defenders so you do not have to face the harsh penalties that come with it.
- Sexual Assault Cases: Being accused of a sex crime, whether or not one was committed, can not only destroy your life but it can wreak havoc on your personal and professional reputation. You need an experienced and dependable attorney who will work hard for you. In Nevada, any and all sex crimes are treated as serious offenses that hold harsh penalties that can haunt you for life.
- Assault and Battery: In Nevada, an assault and battery charge can occur even if there was no physical injury, the only thing that needs to take place is some sort of crime, either physical or non-physical, with or without weapon, that occurs against another person in Nevada. The charges that come along with assault and battery can range from a misdemeanor to a serious felony. We will investigate your case in order to bring the best defense possible.
- Theft Crimes: Whether you are faced with robbery, burglary, shoplifting, or even petite or grand larceny, The Defenders can assist you with your case so you do not have to face the consequences that can follow a theft crime.
How we can help
If you’ve been arrested and charged with a crime, you’re likely frightened, confused and don’t know where to turn. Who will help fight the charges against you? Who will stand by your side throughout the investigation and the trial? Who has your best interests at heart? The Defenders are seasoned criminal defense attorneys who understand that each alleged crime has a unique set of circumstances surrounding it, and we are committed to thoroughly investigating each and every facet of the case to build the best defense possible. We believe every person has the right to an aggressive defense to help protect their freedoms, liberties and keep their record clear. Whether you’ve been charged with drug crimes, DUI’s, assault, a misdemeanor or a felony, The Defenders will work hard to vigorously defend you throughout every stage of your case.
What The Defenders Can Do For You:
- Investigate your case to determine all facts and circumstances surrounding the alleged crime
- Determine whether there was police error or misconduct, or you are being falsely accused
- Go over the strengths and weaknesses of your case with you to give you an idea of how your case will stand up in court
- Inform you of all the legal options available to you
- Offer guidance, support and sound legal advice
Prosecutors have a vast amount of resources available to them to find the necessary evidence to convict you. The Defenders are well versed in the prosecution’s tactics and can help you counter them aggressively. We have a number of creative options available to us that can convince the court to dismiss or reduce the charges against you, and we will use every resource we have to vigorously fight for your rights.
If you’re facing criminal charges, don’t let law enforcement and the legal process overwhelm or intimidate you. Retain an experienced criminal lawyer who can help defend the charges against you and build the most persuasive case possible. The Defenders has your best interests in mind and will defend your case to the best of their ability. Don’t let criminal charges force you to accept negative consequences that will last your entire life. Call us today for a consultation to discuss your case.
Help is available starting the minute you call our attorneys. Whether you or a loved one is in trouble, start getting back on track by speaking with one of our criminal defense attorneys. Initial consultations are free, and the sooner you call, the better chance for a good outcome.
Something powerful happens when your case is handled by our team of lawyers and support staff: Results. From investigating your case and informing you of your best options, to building an aggressive defense, our team will be the strong defender of your rights. Knowledge and Experience, That’s What You Can Expect.
Now is not the time to trust your freedom to a public defender or a lawyer that only dabbles in criminal defense. We’ll protect your rights with our team of legal professionals, fighting for the best outcome for you.